Monday, June 04, 2007

Who's Shooting Who?


Who's Shooting Who?
Originally uploaded by momoncorpuz
Last Saturday, June 2, 2007... I joined the PiPho group for a short road trip to Biak na Bato, Bulacan. Failing to completely read the forum thread (I did not plan on signing up for the trip)... I thought the location was full of historical monuments, houses and artifacts. Zer woke me at around 4 AM asking if I would like to join the trip. We finally arrived at Biak na Bato, after several stops along the way to shoot random scenes, around 9 AM.

Guess what? Instead of historical monuments, houses and artifacts... It was muddy trails and dark caves. Hahaha I was the only one dressed in jeans, BLACK shirt and walking shoes. I'm scared of dark places and I can't even climb down steps without looking.

I ended up shooting very little photo but having tons of fun... slipping and sliding... crouching and crawling... getting mud on my shoes, clothes and car. hahahaha

Lucky for me... the group was all photographers... even if I lag behind a lot... they stay for quite a length of time in one spot to shoot . ^_^ So I could catch up. hahaha

I moved my year's worth of exercise that day. ^_^

Momon thanks for letting me use your great picture.

No comments: