Monday, June 25, 2007

hcbenitez@yahoo.com deactivated =(

I was still able to login last friday but now I can't login to yahoo mail or my flickr account.... when I click on "Forget your ID or password?" it keeps going to a page that says "Sorry, we do not have enough information to proceed with password recovery for this account."

I tried the "Help" link... and tried to fill out the form as best as I could... and finally it said...
"This Yahoo! Account Has Been Deactivated

Please remember that the Yahoo! Terms of Service provides that Yahoo! may terminate your Yahoo! account in certain situations, including (a) where a violation of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines has occured, (b) in response to a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), or (c) extended periods of inactivity. For full information, please review the entire Terms of Service."

I'm certain i did not violate the TOS... or delete my account.

I'm not sure how long is considered "(c) extended periods of inactivity."

I left my browser open over the weekend... but I always do that anyway. =(

Anybody here been through this also?

No comments: