Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bio lab

Hahaha this was from almost 10 years ago. Parang kailan lang... muntikan ako bumagsak sa subject nato... kasi late dumating yung message sa pager ko na tuloy yung exam. wahahahahaha

For the record... after 10 years... I still don't dig this subject. Memorize memorize memorize memorize the book.... and when you try to ask questions not found in the book... you get stared down by the teacher. hahahahaha My workbook was always empty... except for the drawing parts. hehehe I passed the subject because I had a reliable SHORT term memory back then. Hmmmm.... I probably used up my quota of short term memory allocation on these types of subjects.

Usefulness of this subject to me for the past 10 years .... 0%
Sana they take this out of the curriculum... waste of time and tax payers money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.