Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Oh Happy Day!


summer
Originally uploaded by h20water
Woke up smiling today... I don't know why... but I can't stop smiling and it's already mid day. ^_^

I used to smile and laugh a lot but when I started working... I conciously made an effort to stop so that I would be taken seriously.

As years passed... I became accustomed to stopping myself from smiling... especially my goofy smiles + blank stare + "huh?" (hehehe my friends usually see this) hahaha I usually have this on my face when I'm having fun with my imagination.

I also noticed that for some people, smiling while facing your computer equates to not working. hahaha Well sometimes that is so true... but can't a person smile while coding super boring stuff? hehehe sira ulo.

The guy in front of me is frowning... I don't know why.... but I find his expression funny and I can't hold back my grin much longer. ^_^

hmmmm I ate lanzones before going to bed last night and woke up smiling... hmmmm would somebody please try that too... then let me know if you woke up smiling too. ^_^

Everyone have a great day!

No comments: