Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Another Hayarific Day!

Morning: Drove my father to NAIA... he left for work... gone for 10 months.
-- he left his copy of my house keys with me....
-- ate tuna pandesal while standing outside the departure area
(d kce ako nagising for breakfast)

Lunch: @Piadina... we were way too early cause Mama though we had to avoid the lunch crowd. hehehe We both forgot today was a holiday... no lunch crowd...
-- I gave her Papa's copy of my house keys...

Afternoon: Drove my mother to centennial airport... she went home to Bacolod...
-- Again I forgot holiday nga... so no traffic... got to the airport very early
-- Was supposed to meet Janice afterwards... but I forgot I asked the cleaning
lady over... so moved meeting with Janice later.

Late Afternoon: While room was being cleaned, Chara called me asking for the web
admin to be uploaded by tonight since the project will be launch the
following day.. I have to go to the office.
-- Ate about a kilo of lanzones while waiting for cleaning lady to finish.
-- Called laundromat to fetch my laundry.
-- Called Ryan to check if he is still in the office and inform him i'll be there shortly.

Early Evening: Left the room together with the cleaning lady. While waiting for elevator...
-- I realized I forgot to wear my watch... so I went back to the door...
-- Oh oh... I forgot my keys inside the room. =( Will worry about that later... got to get to the office. So... I rode the elevator down to the ground floor.
-- Oh oh... car keys locked inside the room. Oh well... walk to the office.
-- Stepped out of the building... started to rain. Oh oh... forgot my umbrella.
-- Went back... knocked on Melvin's door... borrowed his umbrella. hehehe

Evening: At the office, finished my admin pages... sent to Ryan for inclusion with his upload request.
-- Wait... wait.. wait... for upload. Vanny came over to invite me to join them for dinner... I can't leave yet so I passed. wait... wait.. wait...
-- Hungry... hungry... hungry.... let's order!!!! Chowking. =)
-- Internet connection down. =(
-- Started wireless connection... and found a WEP free connection!
-- Checked on Admin pages... it's up and running. Yehey!!!
-- Chowking delivery. Yummy!!!
-- Chara called... launched moved to Thursday! (waht?)
-- Rest of the team went home. ( I can't go home)
-- Internet connection up.
-- Wrote this blog entry.

Hmmm.... if I stay in the office overnight... at least I won't be late for work tomorrow.
Haaayyy.......

No comments: